Hangout Fest is committed to efforts that help keep the Gulf Shores beach clean and safe for all beach dwellings animals and humans.
There are some key things to remember while hanging out at the festival:
- We aren’t the only ones hanging out on the beach. Animals and sea creatures need clean beaches and oceans to survive, so please throw your trash away!
- Things like cigarette butts and glow sticks (which is why they aren’t allowed!) get pushed down in the sand, sometimes lost forever.
- Don’t forget to RECYCLE!
- Limit ANY plastic you bring to the beach.
- Be smart, be aware of your surroundings, report any suspicious packages you may come across.
- If you see trash on the ground, help out! There are labeled Trash and Recycle Bins placed all over the festival site.
- Clean Vibes works hard to ensure our site is super clean every day for you and for the environment! Just remember: every person’s efforts make a difference!